17/05/2015

Tinci a sorti un nouveau pack de templates "My photobook Personal Life 4" et son kit "Funny Sunny Summer" et ses templates "Funny Sunny Summer" chez scrapstacks...
Tinci has released a new pack of templates " My photobook Personal Life 4" and her kit "Funny Sunny Summer"  and templates "Funny Sunny Summer" in scrapstacks ...




My page faite avec son kit... mise en GSO...
My page made with her kit... in GSO...

                                         Wordart of the kit "All of me" by VanillaM Designs
                                          Photo by Lucastomaszewski - deviantart


Ma page faite avec un de ses templates... et avec le nouveau kit "Precious Moments" de VanillaM Designs sorti chez Wilma4ever...
My page made with one of the templates... and with the new kit "Precious Moments" by VanillaM Designs released at  Wilma4ever...







                                              

0 comments: